Let’s tackle on a standing desk company that provides you with an adjustable standing desk known for its reliability and sturdiness.
InMovement is up at bat.
Overall the InMovement has a solid sturdy base that is great for anyone to use. The only caveat may be the height adjustment for both extremes of the spectrum. If you are way above or below the average height, make sure to purchase a table that fits your healthy settings accordingly.
What Can You Expect?
- First and foremost, you are given a nice & spacious work surface to hold and tuck away papers, files, pens, pencils, monitors, and anything else you may so desire from the essentials stockpile.
- This desk stands at a comfortable 41″ across which is perfect for your average wingspan.
- Fits multiple monitors! Need we say more? Pile them in (but remember to adjust the distances and be kind to your eyes).
- Ten Adjustable Height Settings: Spring assisted lift raises your workspace up to 19″ above your existing desk – remember to keep those elbows nice and relaxed at a comfortable angle. Keep in mind as well – the standing desk does not come down to a flush point with your desk. So if you’re utilizing the lowest height setting, perhaps a shorter table would work best for you to place the standing desk onto.
- No Assembly Required: Music to most of our ears. It actually comes pre-assembled and ready to use with nearly any existing workstation reported.
- Retractable Keyboard Tray. A retractable keyboard tray keeps your keyboard and mouse at the ideal ergonomic height and great for desk space organization.
- Choice of Styling: The DT2 is available in three high-end finishes to complement any workspace. Choose from a contemporary light grain, rich dark grain or modern white finish.
Pricing may range depending on your vendor and we will link you to the best prices our eyes can find.